THOMAS SABO and Mercedes-Benz are presenting a design cooperation for the first time: Beginning in early April 2017, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class will also be available in a special THOMAS SABO Edition. The custom THOMAS SABO version of the A-Class PEAK model will be offered for sale first in the metropolitan area of Nuremberg, the home region of the jewellery and watch company, as well as online.
‘We are delighted with this cooperation between THOMAS SABO and Mercedes-Benz. With cars, of course, the main factors are functionality and safety. But just as in other areas of life, a personal look is particularly fun here, too. For the visual refinement of the A-Class, I chose iconic design elements from our Sterling Silver Collection that would highlight the model’s sporty dynamics’, company founder and designer Thomas Sabo says of the cooperation.
‘Our special PEAK models appeal to customers with discerning tastes. Through this exclusive design cooperation with THOMAS SABO, we are showcasing the unique look of the A-Class’, Andreas Rabitz, head of the Mercedes Benz car dealership in Nuremberg, points out.
The THOMAS SABO Edition of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class includes the following features:
- Variations are available with white and black paintwork. The THOMAS SABO Edition Glam, with white paintwork, is adorned with the filigree Arabesque motif of the ladies’ Glam & Soul Collection. The fleur-de-lis motif of the men’s Rebel at heart Collection was chosen for the black model, the THOMAS SABO Edition Rebel. Both patterns are firmly anchored as iconic designs in the distinctive handwriting of THOMAS SABO and have shaped the Sterling Silver jewellery collection for many years.
- Iconic design elements or the THOMAS SABO logo are found prominently displayed over the exterior of this special model, such as the mirror mount, roof spoiler crosspieces, hubcaps and fender plaques.
- In the interior, the floor mats are customised, and the COMAND controller, the door sills and the storage shelves are presented in the THOMAS SABO look.
- The THOMAS SABO Edition logo appears on the floor mats, on the plaque and on the door sill.
- Presented for the first time in January 2017, the special PEAK models of selected Mercedes-Benz vehicle types stand for exclusive sportiness.
On Friday, March 17, 2017, the THOMAS SABO Edition was previewed to the public in a sporty setting: The design cooperation was exclusively presented in Nuremberg as part of the DEL Playoff quarter finals between the THOMAS SABO Ice Tigers and the Augsburg Panthers.
Beginning April 1, 2017, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class in the THOMAS SABO Edition will be on display in all Mercedes-Benz dealerships throughout Nuremberg, Fürth and Erlangen; it will be available for sale there and online, starting at EUR 29,480.